Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Tis the Season

It's right about that time where we stop and reflect on the year, how it went, what went fabulously and what could have gone better. With the ups and downs of 2014 there is plenty PLENTY to be thankful for. Here's my list of what I'm thankful for this past year:

1.) That I married my best friend, favorite chef, and the man who makes me laugh every day even when I really am not in the mood for it:

2.) I'm always thankful for these crazy pups who keep us busy, running and laughing each and every day. 




3.) My family and friends who do their job swimmingly - so much love and support all the time.



4.) yoga - keeps me calm, stretched, and strong. Also, for all of the wonderful people I am able to know through the studio.



5.) Running - who would I be without this one? I can't even imagine. Running keeps me sane, gives me goals, runs me down and then lifts me right back up! Nashville marathon here I come!



6.) My kiddos at school - even when things at work get really hard and frustrating I think about my wonderful students and it reminds me that it's all worth it.

7.)  Coffee... enough said.


8.)  A high of 66 degrees?? At the end of November? I'll take it!



9.) Teachers Pay Teachers - in particular this 2nd Grade Math Interactive Notebook - my kids are loving this.

10.) Pinterest - classroom inspiration, running motivation, recipes, holiday crafts, and everything inside my brain that has stemmed from this beautiful website.

No comments:

Post a Comment