Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

3 Cheers for Blogs!

Hurray for blogs! Hurray that I finally decided to start my own and keep it! That's the goal at least. I love blogs, all blogs, running blogs, foodie blogs, fashion blogs, teacher blogs, you name it and I'll probably enjoy reading it. I just think it's wonderful to read a blog from a fellow elementary teacher who tried something fabulous in her classroom and succeeded! Or following the training of a runner who is running their first half or full marathon. If you can run a half or a full marathon AND you blog about it, yea I do think you're cool and I will read about you via your blog of course.

Do you write a food blog?? Then why yes I have been to it, I have ogled and ooggled at all of your delicious recipes and have tried (key word TRIED) to cook them. Some successful, some definitely not. We are an eat at home most days type of family but I can tell you that my husband is the chef around these parts. You can give him a pantry full of nothing and he will make you something pretty incredible. Me? I'm learning. Everyday. I'm learning how to be an elementary teacher, a wife, a yoga teacher, and myself! I wear many hats, along with everyone else! Trying to find a balance between all of these different hats is a tricky, tricky process. Some days I feel like I am a superwoman getting it all done while other days I feel like I have fallen face first into a pile of mud - big fail.  Good thing there is always a new day to try again.

My goal for this blog is to chronicle my little family's life, our eats and our adventures, as well as my successes and flops as a teacher, wife, and chef in training.


No comments:

Post a Comment